Mr. Denis O'Sullivan
Hermitage Clinic, Suite 39 |
Monday - Friday
Mr. O'Sullivan's areas of interest at Hermitage Clinic include:
- Male urinary symptom treatment of obstruction, incontinence including the use of Laser, TURP and Rezum steam prostate treatment
- Female urinary issues of infection and incontinence including bulking agents and Sling procedures
- Stone treatment and prevention, Including use of laser, pneumatic, shock wave and minimally invasive treatments
- Investigation of prostate and other urological cancers
- General urological issues and andrology
Mr. O’ Sullivan earned his higher qualifications in the University of Cork (UCC) before earning his doctorate in UCC. His specialist degree in Urology was granted from the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland.
Mr. O' Sullivan completed specialist urology training in the UK. He went to USA and worked in the area of bladder cancer and reconstruction in the well known Mayo Clinic. His final year was spent in the prestigious Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore in the area of robotics. and minimally invasive treatments. He was a Consultant Urologist in Liverpool before returning to Dublin.